1. Gossip Girl
On Netflix I never really strayed from the shows I already watched, but as I just got it back I decided to give this a try as I've heard lots about it. I can now tell you I'm addicted and have been watching hours of this program and I love it sooooo much!
2. Keeping Up With The Kardashians
I've been a fan of this family since forever. I'm a total fan girl when it comes to this family. Coming from a large family causes lots of drama I know, but the way it is broadcast makes it so entertaining to watch.
3. Friends
Friends is life
4. PLL
Who has been watching the new season!?! I'm hooked again! I can't wait for Wednesday's now!!!
5. Dance Moms
My little sister has got me watching Dance Moms and I just can't stop watching more episodes! It is based around the students and moms of the Abby Lee Dance Company who compete in competitions and there is so much drama which I love.
I hope you like this post and I will be doing some super cool posts soon so stay tuned!
xoxo

No comments:
Post a Comment