1. Accumulate more shoes.
Right so this one is silly and serious. I only have 2 pairs of shoes that I actually wear regularly. 1 is my Nike Roshe Run, these are the black with a white tick and a white patterned sole. The other pair are little black boots from boohoo which I bought last Christmas time and I wear to go out in. I could live in these shoes but I feel like I need more of a variety for different outfits.
2. Change my clothes
I'm sorry to say but I'm banishing the outfit of leggings and a t-shirt everyday. I want to change up my look with new clothes, my wardrobe is cleaned out now and ready to be refilled- topshop here I come!
3. Lose weight
I feel this is one most people set each year and then two weeks into January they eat cake. I talked to my sisters boyfriend (who is a personal trainer) and he says that the key to losing weight isn't exercise its the food you consume. I will be attempting to lose weight...
4. Grow my nails
This is another one I try every year and fail at. But I have a good feeling this year because I haven't bitten my nails since November, so I'm ok with growing them now. I'll let you know how this goes!
5. Keep my skin clear
Recently my skin has been really good, so I want to keep this up! I love using Liz Earle products as they are very natural and are good on my skin!
So these are my resolutions! What are yours?
xx

No comments:
Post a Comment