Sunday, 27 December 2015

5 Minute Makeup!

I am aware this has gone up the day after Boxing Day so I want to say I hope you all had a Merry Christmas!

Recently waking up at 7am has become a struggle and I seem to be faffing around trying to do my makeup before school, in the dark, knowing I only have 15 minutes before I have to leave. Has this ever happened to you? Well I have picked out some products that help  me to do my makeup faster in the morning!

So I don't use a primer for school so I skip on to concealer. Recently I've been using the Maybelline Eraser Eye concealer. This is really creamy and blends in well. I use this for the circles under my eyes. I blend this in with the Real Techniques pointed foundation brush as it fits great under my eyes!

I don't apply full face makeup for school so I got straight to powder and miss out foundation, blusher and bronzer. (You can apply this if you want!) The powder I use is the Rimmel stay matte in 001 transparent. I find transparent powders better as it doesn't feel like your adding a layer to your face! I couldn't find it to take a picture so you can search it if you are wondering about what it looks like!

Then I brush through my eyebrows and as they are thick I don't fill them in for school. To open up my eyes I use the Soap and Glory thick and fast mascara paired with the L'Oreal Paris Volume millions mascara. This makes my eyelashes natural and fluttery!

For my lips I use my EOS lip balm in strawberry sorbet. This is really hydrating and it tastes so good! If anyone is wondering I bought mine from Amazon I think it was £3.50.

So that's my 5 minute makeup look! What are your favourite products for a quick makeup routine?

Imogen x x x 




No comments:

Post a Comment