With 2015 quickly ending, I've been thinking about all I've accomplished this year and what I want to achieve in 2016. When I made my blog, I made a goal to reach 20 Bloglovin' subscribers by December 31st. We ended up achieving that goal much earlier than I thought possible, and that has made me even more excited and ambitious for what we can do in the year to come. I want to set a bloglovin' followers goal for 100 followers! I know we can do it by December 1st 2016. Here are the rest my blog goals for 2016..
GET BACK TO POSTING DAILY
November and December have been quite busy, as you know I took a month off and really missed my blog. Whether it's been the weather or just the busy-ness of this season, I don't know, but I seem to have lost all energy when it comes to blogging and keeping up with social media. So next year I want to increase the number of posts on my blog.
FOCUS ON READERS
Another thing I've let slip is engaging with my readers, although very few people read this I still treat is as if I have 10,000 followers! I want to have comments and emails to reply to! So feel free to comment on my posts and you will certainly get a reply.
RERCREATING MY BLOG
As I do regularly I want to re-vamp my blog, but proffesionally this time. Instead of faffing around at 11pm with HTML codes I want to buy a high quality template that is great for my blog. I also want to work on my photography by creating new backgrounds, adding props, and a new camera (which I am saving for- any recommendations?)
SHARING EVEN MORE QUALITY CONTENT
I like to think I created my fair share of helpful content for 2015. I really love sharing advice, tips, and things that have worked for me, so expect to see even more of that in 2016. I also want to do more collabs so that I can meet other bloggers my age!
I'm really looking forward to what the new year has in store. What are your goals for 2016?

Lovely blog post :) You're doing great and your goals for 2016 are definitely sustainable! Keep it up! :)
ReplyDeleteEmily x
www.bambisbeautyblogs.com
Thank you! It means so much that you like my blog! I will definitely read and follow your blog! X
ReplyDelete