What a surprise, I splurged again. I was trying to be on a spending ban until March but I couldn’t last that long so I treated myself to a couple of little bits!
MAC Prolongwear Concealer- £17.50
I was so excited to get this concealer, I bought it back in January but don't think I have featured it on my blog yet...Mine is shade NC35. I haven't used this much yet as I don't want to use it for school, but from the times I have tried this I can say I have been impressed. I do think the price is reasonably cheap for a high end concealer so if you are looking for a concealer that is high coverage and covers blemishes and under eye circles, I do recommend this one-But make sure that if you do want to buy this, get your shade tested on you first as the website colours look different to it in real life!
Benefit Roller Lash Mascara- £19.50
I was so excited for the concept of this as it is meant to be like rollers for your eyelashes instead of your hair, my eyelashes are quite naturally long and black so most of my mascaras were just used to lengthen more. But this products really does curl and hold the curl all day. However on the rare occasion I did use this mascara, it did goo clumpy on my eyelashes so I would have to redo my eyes after taking it off which is so annoying when you are in a rush. But I do still love it when I put my Soap and Glory thick and fast over the top! I would recommend buying the smaller version before purchasing the larger version just to make sure you do like it before forking out £20.00! I don't think it is worth the money for what it is because it dries up fast too! Who knows this might be my favourite mascara in the next few months!
Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation- £8.99
I was in need of a new foundation as my others were either going patchy or the wrong shade, so I went into boots and popped this is my basket as I have heard so many good reviews! It adds a pretty radiant glow to your face which I love for spring, it is also my perfect shade (Classic Beige) as my face is a lot lighter than my hands, I need to find an in between shade to match my face and neck and this is so perfect. I think this is so worth the money and I think everyone should go and try it, next on my list is the matching concealer!
Rimmel Wake Me Up Mascara-£6.00
Rimmel is a brand I'd never really tried, except from the old match perfection foundation I have that is the complete wrong colour, so when I needed a drugstore mascara that I could use for school, that was cheap I looked at some of the Rimmel ones, that are not talked about much. I chose Wake Me Up to match my foundation as I need to look awake at 8am for school. This mascara is so natural looking and it is more than I expected, it adds length and curl whilst looking so natural. I love this now and I do think it is worth the money at just £6.00, and at the moment in boots, there is a two for £10 deal on all Rimmel makeup so grab it quick!
And that’s it, not a lot but look out on my blog for more beauty related posts.

No comments:
Post a Comment