Sunday, 6 March 2016

Ultimate Sunday Guide| February 2016

Ah, Sunday, my favourite and least favourite day of the week. There is just something about this day that makes me feel calm and relaxed but also a bit bored. This is my Sunday routine.

BREAKFAST AND YOUTUBE
If there is any day that you can completely not feel guilty by sitting in bed with your favourite breakfast and your laptop then it's on a Sunday. A slow morning with Netflix and YouTube to watch, my tea and a snuggly blanket is the perfect morning. Sunday is typically a lie in day for many but I still like my early mornings. I love waking up before everyone as I feel the day is longer and better. I usually have toast and apple juice but I completely forgot to picture it! So today I was watching Emily Canham who I love you should definitely go watch her!

EXERCISE
As I'm an early bird I like to exercise in the morning. I have been using the blogilates 30 day flat abs challenge and I've noticed a difference in just two weeks of working out. I might do a Fitness Routine soon if I remember!

PAMPER
Normally during the week, I don't have much time to do a full pamper routine with school and homework so I try and do most of it on a Sunday. So my typical routine looks like; hair wash, hair removal, eyebrows waxed (if needed), body washed, body moisturised and then I do my full skincare routine which is coming very soon! I love to use lush but have used up ALL of my products :( I need to get back down to my local lush- when my bank account has regained its strength.

WALK
Wrapping myself and Bella up to go for a walk is one of my favourite things to do in general but especially on a Sunday. I feel relaxed after walking the dog as you get outside and in the fresh air, if you go on walks you know what I'm talking about...hopefully:) I took this last week when I was out walking Bella, I really want to do a Furry Friend Tag too!

BLOGGING & LIST MAKING
I like to make lists about everything. So I'll take and hour or so to sit and write all my lists; the next blogpost for my blog and check and respond to all my emails. There's just something about a clean inbox that makes me feel happier!

That's my typical Sunday routine done. What do you do on a Sunday?

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment