Sunday, 24 January 2016

Simple Makeup Look



For winter, I like to keep with simple makeup, focusing on a perfect base and natural eyes and lips!




The foundation that I use every single day is the Rimmel Match Perfection foundation, this is medium coverage and smells super good! It hydrates my skin and never goes cakey. It's my go to foundation at the moment. As when I picked this up I had a tan, the colour is way to dark so I use the extra light Mac BB cream and mix it together on the back of my hand before applying. I only use a pea-size amount of each as a little goes a long way!

For concealer I have completely moved on from the Collection Lasting Perfection because since I've discovered this one the collection one is cakey and gross to me. I have been luuuvvvvinnnnnggggg the Maybelline Eraser eye concealer! It covers my circles and spots but the only thing I dislike about this is that it dries up pretty fast.

Then to finish my base I use my Rimmel Stay matte powder to keep my face non-shiney.


For my natural eyes I use MACs Gleam eyeshadow which is a shimmery light pink colour, it looks stunning on the lid too and is still subtle! Then for mascara I use the Benefit Roller Lash mini I have and I'm going to buy the full size soon! Then I just brush my eyebrows through and I'm done with my eyes.
Then to finish off my look I use the Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick in 03 and it's just a super pretty nude and goes perfect with this pretty makeup look! 

And that's my simple makeup look for January 2016! Let me know if you like these

No comments:

Post a Comment