Saturday, 30 January 2016

Recent Favourites! | Collab

So todays post is about my recent favourites. It contains skincare and makeup that I have been loving recently. I'm not going to do every single thing I've been loving but I have selected two makeup items and two  skincare items to show you!

Now before I get  onto the post, this is a collab with Lenore, from Lenore Kitty, her blog is amazing and I am always reading it! Just click her name and it will take you to her  blog!



So my first favourite is my holy grail skincare product and it is the Liz Earle cleanse and polish. This is the original scent and I LOVE IT. It removes my makeup so fast (even waterproof mascara) and cleanses your skin too. My spots have been so much better recently because of this. I got mine absolutely FREE (I actually got two) by following  Liz Earle on instagram. Ocassionally they post things like: Show this picture at your closest stand on this day and if your one of the first 20 people at that particular counter you will recieve  a free cleanse  and polish. Which is amazing! So I'd follow them if  I were you to keep up to date with these!

Then I have this Vitamin C face spritz by The Body Shop. This hydrates my skin and sets my makeup so I use this before every PE lesson! There is other ones of these I think but  mine is in the citrus scent which I love for summer- I know it's January but just go along with it :) 

Then my favourite makeup  bits have been the Babylips Melon Mania lip balm and the Soap &  Glory supercat liner. The baby lips is a neon pink shade but on the lips comes out as a subtle pink shade which I love!  The eyeliner is super easy  to use and I just do a  catflick  with it, and it is super black and lasts long on the eyes!

I hope you liked this post and don't forget to read Lenore's blog and give her a follow too! I also want to say thank  you for 40 followers that is crazy! Lets try and get to 50 by Febuary 27th! That's my challenge for you!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment