Sunday, 10 January 2016

Building my 2016 wish list!

So at the beginning of every year I like to make a wish list of items that I know I really want and will save for and ask for as presents. I like to do this as at the end of the year I see if I have actually finished the list! Sort of like a scavenger hunt I set myself for the year! I haven't got much on there yet just the main items!

1.  Metallic Adidas Superstars 
I always see people with the standard black and white and I just feel these ones add a bit more edge to the shoes! They are so pretty and I know I'd wear them everyday! 

2. MacBook Pro 13 inch
This has been on my list for the past three years but I think this year is finally the year I may actually get one! 

3. Canon EOS 700d
Recently everyone has been purchasing this camera and the instagrams and videos I've seen using this are amazing so I may ask for this as a present for my birthday or Christmas this year! 

4. Naked 2 palette
I have heard about this so much and I just couldn't count on one hand how many looks I could create with this! 

5. LUSH
I need a big lush collection again, at one point I had around 100 items at once but I've used them all and haven't bought anymore so I'm gonna have to build that collection back up! 

I hope you liked this short post and have a great day! See you next week!

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment