So I was looking through my blog feed and noticed that my beauty edition of would you rather was my most popular post! So I decided to do round 2, all new questions, all new answers so lets go!

#1 Would you rather go out with messy hair and nice makeup, or nice hair and no makeup?
I think I would go for nice hair and no makeup because recently I haven't been wearing any makeup and actually enjoying it! I really need to fix my hair because I just don't like it at all, I'm tired of the curls and always wanting to straighten it so I would love for my hair to look nice all the time.
#2 Would you rather shave off your eyebrows or all your eyelashes fall out?
Well if your like me you pluck your eyebrows at night and by the morning they have grown back. Yes. My brows grow fast but my eyelashes don't so I would have to shave off them brows. Plus look at all these amazing brow products nowadays, could make them look amazing even without hair!
#3 Would you rather leave the house with obvious foundation or over done blush?
Overdone blush, I could always blend it out at some point or pretend I went for a run and was naturally red haha.
#4 Would you rather have a bad spray tan or weird tan lines that you couldn't cover?
Chances are if it's a bad spray tan it won't last long so a couple of days locked away in the house with netflix and a bath doesn't seem too bad compared to waiting for months for tan lines to fade right?
#5 Would you rather have a bad hair cut or bad hair colour?
Bad hair colour for sure, at least I can dye it again. My hair doesn't grow. Lol!
#6 Would you rather give up using makeup brushes or mascara?
Makeup brushes, all the way. If I wear makeup I can't wear it without mascara. Plus we have beauty blenders and fingers!
#7 Would you rather do your makeup with no mirror or a smashed mirror?
A smashed mirror- despite the safety hazard at least you have some idea of where each product is going?
#8 Would you rather wear only blue or purple eye shadow forever?
Probably purple cause think of how cool a different shade of purple smokey eye would be!
#9 Would you rather you lose your favourite lipstick or your most expensive?
Of course my favourite, if I pay £25 for a lipstick and lose it I would not be happy.
#10 Would you rather have 1000's of drawers containing one makeup product in or a huge drawer filled with all your makeup?
One huge drawer. It might be harder to find the right product but you can discover all the old ones you forgot about!
So I hope you liked round 2 of my Would you Rather beauty edition! Why don't you try it out?
Im xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment