Sunday, 29 November 2015

Christmas Gift Guide - Under £10!

So I was thinking the other day about what I want to buy my sisters and mum for Christmas, and then realised...I have no money. I'm not old enough to work so don't make much money except for pocket money. So I put together this gift guide of beauty bits under £10 to help others in my position!
1.  Lush products
While lush sports some amazing products, if your looking for a quick and easy present to get your hands on I'd recommend  the bath bombs and bubble bars as they are amazing and I'd recommend the sweet smelling ones for Christmas!

2. Yankee Candle Small Jar: Snowflake Cookie
This is my favourite Yankee candle ever it's so sweet and I love it!

3. Babylips winter collection
I have yet to try these but I think the ideas of Christmas themed babylips is so cute and would be a great present!

4. Sleek blushes
Sleek blushes are incredible and I'd recommend the colour rose gold for a beautiful pink shimmer!

5. Essie polishes
If you want to treat a friend to  a nail polish Essie is the right way to go! The consistency of these are brilliant and my favourite shade is 'Cocktail Bling' ...*suddenly sings drake at the top of her lungs*

6. Soap and glory lipsticks
Soap and glory lipsticks are perfect  and are a great present! Anyone would be happy to receive these on Christmas Day!

7. Mini real techniques brush set
This is great for people who are growing their brush collection as they can try out the best of real techniques!

8. Body shop lip balm set
This a great little beauty set for a gal who loves makeup *note to self don't say gal again...

I hope you liked this post and it might give you some ideas on what to get a friend, sister, mum anyone!

I xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment