Sunday, 6 December 2015

Goals For December

So I was at home the other day and I thought, wow, it's nearly December. I started thinking about all the things in store throughout December, so I thought I'd make a list of some things I want to achieve by the end of December!


1. Finish (and start haha) my christmas shopping!
I have a list of things I need to buy but I just haven't had the time to actually buy them, and where's the fun in online shopping? No I like the atmosphere of an overflowing basket...is that just me?


2. Help re-decorate the house!
My mum knows how much I love home design so she enlisted my help to re-do the entire house. So far we have painted the bathroom, the hallway, and the stairs! Onto the living room so we can get in our new sofa and table!

3. Excercise!
Now this is pretty strange as most people like to workout in the summer as it's warm and lighter for longer but not me. I drink berry smoothies and do my ab challenges in the winter-probably because I know I can relax in the bath straight after!

4. Grow my nails
I'm a serious nail biter...

5. Get in the festive spirit!
I don't usually get excited until a week before Christmas but maybe this year will be my year!

Sorry for the lack of posts last week but I was at the premiere of Joe & Caspar Hit the Road!
I will be doing a photo post on here too!
I x

No comments:

Post a Comment