So my go two lip combo consists of my MAC lipstick in 'modesty' and my Soap & Glory sexy motherpucker gloss stick in 'nudist'.
I love to wear both of these separately and together!
The packaging on both is amazing! On the MAC lipstick the packaging is MAC's signature look- black with subtle silver shimmer undertones. The shade I have is a creme sheen finish meaning it is super hydrating but not sticky at all on the lips!
The Soap & Glory gloss stick is also black and with pink writing! I am aware the packaging has changed a lot on this now though! I love this as it is a hydrating not sticky gloss; it's a beautiful colour and tastes good haha!
I hope you like this short post!
I xxx

These are both so pretty! Love the sound of the Mac one especially :) xx
ReplyDeleteChasing Belle 23