So in this little set you get two items. The first one is a little 100g bottle of the snow fairy shower gel which I will be savouring until next Christmas... Hopefully! It is my favourite smell and I really regret not picking any up last year or putting any on my Christmas list.
The second product you get in this little set is the pink 'fun' and I've never had any of this before (crazy as I'm a lush addict) and what you do with this is it is like a play dough material so you have 'fun' in the bath but you can also run it under your tap to create bubbles and turn your bath pink! I will definitely take some shots of this and show you all!
I am trying to savour these until I have the money to go back to lush and do some damage! However I think I've had two baths everyday for the past two weeks, so maybe not...
Did you manage to pick any Lush sale items up?
xxx

Cute post! I love lush too! Sophie xx
ReplyDeletehttp://stylestarsandsparkle.com/
Thank you! I'm glad you liked it!! xx
Delete