Sunday, 7 February 2016

Would You Rather? Tag | Beauty Edition

Today I have a fun post, as you can see by the title I'm doing the Would you Rather tag: Beauty Edition!

1. Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lipglosses or lose all of your palettes and eyeshadows?
I would have to say even though I love my eyeshadows and palettes to pieces, I only have one high end palette and that is my MAC quad which can be replaced as it only has one shadow inside. All the others are drugstore and not that good. Plus I couldn't go a day without mascara or eyeliner!

2. Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?
Never be able to cut again! I've been growing my hair for three years and it hasn't moved an inch and I'm not giving up this early...

3. Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?
Pink. I find that coral doesn't suit me and my favourite cheek product is the Benefit Rockateur blush and it's perfectly pink!

4. If you had $1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?
Although I would love to splurge on makeup, I'm running low on clothes (meaning I have only three outfits I wear) so I need to pick up some more, maybe split the money half and half? Is that even an option?

5. Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner, or eyeliner as lipstick?
Eyeliner as lipstick because it lasts longer and I did it for Halloween and it looked pretty good if I have to say so myself

6. Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?
MAC because I'd have trouble buying makeup at Sephora as there isn't one in my whole country - and MAC is my favourite makeup store any ways!

7. Would you rather only use one eyeshadow color or one lip color for the rest of your life?
One lip color because I only go for browny pink nudes!

8. Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in the winter?
I would rather wear winter clothes in the summer because I practically do anyway. Every year I'm ill at some point in the summer and walk round with a woolly blanket around me when it is 25 degrees outside!

9. Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?
I'd stick to a bright white..

10. Would you rather give up your favorite lip product or your favorite eye product?
My favorite lip product, I'm not big on lip products and much rather have a smokey eye!

11. Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun?
Ponytail, my head looks like a pea with a bun.

12. Would your rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lipgloss?
Never use lipgloss

13. Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or sharpie them in every day?
Sharpie them in because I'd use a fine liner sharpie and make them look natural but on fleek- is that still a thing?

14. Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?
This is easy as I don't paint my nails much so I can definitely live without them!

Now I tag you! I hope you enjoyed this post!
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Really enjoyed reading your tag answers & think I might have to do it on my blog too!

    www.seekmyscribbles.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds great! I'll definitely read that! Xxx

      Delete