Wednesday, 16 March 2016
Me time+ taking a break:( |
We all have days where we don't feel our best. I feel like I've had a week of not feeling great. Physically I feel fine, mentally I'm not fine. I'm grumpy. Then I'm not. There's a few reasons why- it's that time of month every girl loves:( plus I'm being attacked with homework, tests, revision, older siblings and overall stress. So add it all up and you have a super crappy mood.
I think it's hard when you feel like this, because you don't want to do anything. You don't want to work, you don't want to do anything so I'm gonna take two weeks off of blogging because I'm entitled to that. This we I can relax, catch up on work and revision, and plan some great new posts for you.
We're all allowed to have off days, or off weeks and just accepting it and not feeling guilty for it Everyone deals with stuff in different ways so if you are feeling bleh at the moment, I hope that it passes for you too, I am going to keep going at my own pace this week, I hope that will get me feeling like my normal self again! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I agree with you taking time off is great and should be guilt-free. Enjoy your break! :)
ReplyDelete