Saturday, 23 April 2016

My Nail Biting Story| April 2016

My Nail Biting Story

So this is something I've never really talked about on here and I thought nows the right time as I've decided to finally really try to stop biting my nails. I've been biting them since I can remember and I've tried for maybe three years to stop and of course failed.
I would never take pictures for my blog or Instagram or in general That had my nails in unless they were false nails because I was just so ashamed of them. But about a month ago I saw a really nice picture of some nail art and decided that's my goal. By July Summer holidays I will have long nails, I will have healthy nails, I will be able to paint my nails, and most importantly I won't be ashamed of my nails.

I don't know why but the thought of having long nails always seemed to feminine and I longed for it but could never stop biting my own. I tried and tried and mostly bit my nails when I didn't realise and I was constantly doing it. I never bit my nails short enough to make them bleed but they were pretty short and still are now. I haven't bitten my nails in about a month and I'm pretty proud so I want to document my progress on here for you all to see.

To stop biting my nails I've had some little things I've been doing daily to help.

1. Every night at Seven I put on a coat of Sally Hansen Maximum Growth and Stop N Grow and these are my holy grail products. They've been keeping me from biting my nails perfectly so I recommend!
2. In class I play with something to distract myself from boredom
3. I watch at least one nail video on YouTube a day, this could be a nail art, nail care or nail biting video as these keep me inspired.

This has kind of been my nightmare post because I seriously hate talking about my nails. Ha!
I'll see you in a few weeks with another one of these showing my progress pictures and words of w

1 comment:

  1. I bite my nails due to stress and over thinking everything , but when I have weeks of happiness I love my nails turn out!

    I have a blog too, be great to know you soon!
    amyrosexoxo.blogspot.com

    Amy xxxx

    ReplyDelete